Trust Early Learners (TEL) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our children, families, and staff. COVID-19 protocols and requirements include:
- Masks and face coverings
- All children and staff must wear a face mask indoors except when alone in a space or eating.
- Handwashing, enhanced cleaning, symptom monitoring
- TEL staff, eligible children, and any individuals entering the building, who are eligible, for the vaccine are required to share proof of vaccination.
- TEL staff and eligible enrolled children participate in weekly pooled PCR testing.
- Vaccination cards are on file for all staff, enrolled eligible children, and adults authorized to enter the building for drop-off or pick-up